February 2023 Favourites
Handful of my favourite things this month.
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022)
- My Year of Dicks (2022)
- Bones and All (2022)
- Anne With an E – seasons 1, 2, and 3 (2017 – 2019) – Adored it. My life is better since I watched it. A new favourite. Cancelled too soon.
- The Sex Lives of College Girls – season 2 (2022) – Reunited with my favourite messy and chaotic girls.
- Andor episode 8 – 12 (2022) – Finally got round to this and it did not disappoint.
- Still enjoying The Last of Us (2023)
- Still enjoying a Daisy Jones and the Six re-read (listen). Other than this, I haven’t really felt drawn to any officially published fiction this month.
- Jeremy Strong Wears Many Hats (Two) and Kendall’s Rap If He Flopped | Hung Up – Hunter Harris – My favourite writer. She never misses.
- GQ | Jeremy Strong Will Never Break – “A goose honks in the distance. “Should we follow that sound?”” – He is fascinating.
- Nonsense – Sabrina Carpenter
- ceilings and reckless driver – Lizzy McAlpine
- Mountain With A View – Kelsea Ballerini
Ticking more things off wedding planning lists, spending days off visiting family, and feeling grateful for quiet evenings. I’ve actually blogged instead of just listing things and almost eaten a whole 80 packet of Loacker Mini Mix in 25 days.
Now I am getting ready for a busy month of TV and hoping for more time to see friends and family.